+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

eemgee

Nov 25, 2019
i am also waiting ya..applied on 15th nov. People who applied after me have got the visa. i am still waiting. Dont know when will i get the results.

suresh1210

Dec 2, 2019
Got correspondance letter and passport request. Does it mean that visa is approved? But still eligibilty and background check is in progress.

Reactions: Rai13

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Got correspondance letter and passport request. Does it mean that visa is approved? But still eligibilty and background check is in progress.
Yes bro just get a print out of passport request mail along woth two passport photocopies and submit your passport at vfs you get your passport stamped with in max seven days congrats and don’t worry about eligibility and background check as most of the time it remains in progress even after visa get approved

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
What is a POE Letter?
It is the letter you will receive from IRCC if you have been approved for a:

It is sometimes called the Correspondence Letter, Introduction or Introductory Letter. Officially, it is called the Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction. The Letter of Introduction is not your study or work permit.

Keep this letter. You must show this letter to officials at the port of entry when you arrive in Canada to get your study or work permit.

Reactions: Korie mirian

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
When are you travelling? And to where?
Toronto pearson airport
My college is in barrie ontario almost 1:30 hour drive from toronto
But date is not confirm as i have to book ticket
Today i submitted my passport going to book ticket tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
What is a POE Letter?
It is the letter you will receive from IRCC if you have been approved for a:

It is sometimes called the Correspondence Letter, Introduction or Introductory Letter. Officially, it is called the Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction. The Letter of Introduction is not your study or work permit.

Keep this letter. You must show this letter to officials at the port of entry when you arrive in Canada to get your study or work permit.
That means our correspondence letter is PoE as stated in the above paragraph’s first line