Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
7 nov applied
8 nov biometric
Some new msg showing on email
After that got update
After a week new update in your portal
I dont have my gckey and my agent is telling that I will inform dont be so in hurry keep calm
You are done with your bio on 8nov and still no update

suresh1210

Dec 2, 2019
Applied online SDS - 15th Nov
BIL - 16th Nov
Biometrics given - 18th Nov at Bangalore VFS
Biometrics updated - 20th Nov
Medicals passed - 26th Nov
Background check in progress and Eligibility review not yet started

suresh1210

Dec 2, 2019
Do you need to submit ITR and Bank statement of parents apart from GIC, Full tution fee payment reciept and an Affidavit of Support from parents?

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
If you already given your passport to your agent than most probably they tell you when they get your passport stamped with visa till then they don’t give you any clue as i have seen people with simmilar situation when their agents don’t tell them anything but when they do they just handover the stamped passport, but if your passport is still with you then i can say that your results are getting late as all the people who have simmilar timeline as you are already got their visas

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Do you need to submit ITR and Bank statement of parents apart from GIC, Full tution fee payment reciept and an Affidavit of Support from parents?
In sds no need of itr and bank statement these are optional its your own choice to attach in file but gic and one year fee is mandatory and i dont know about affidavit

suresh1210

Dec 2, 2019
In sds no need of itr and bank statement these are optional its your own choice to attach in file but gic and one year fee is mandatory and i dont know about affidavit
Thanks. I have not attached the ITR and Bank statements. I am very nervous about it. When can I expect a decision if I have given biometrics on 18th Nov?

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Thanks. I have not attached the ITR and Bank statements. I am very nervous about it. When can I expect a decision if I have given biometrics on 18th Nov?
I am also waiting bro and also done with bio on 18nov i think we will get our decision tonight or tommorow best of luck

Rishiavi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi! My application just got approved!

My timeline is
Upfront medical on 6th of Nov
Application submitted on 16th of Nov
Biometric letter on 17th of Nov
Biometric done and update on 20th Nov
Medical updated on 27th of Nov
Correspondence letter on 30th of Nov
Eligibility review began on 30th of Nov (somewhat around the same time as correspondence letter)
Final decision as approved on 1st of Dec along with Orginal passport request

I really hope ya'll get your positive response today or at the earliest.
Wish you all the luck guys!
Congratulations!
Which college?

eemgee

Nov 25, 2019
Hi! My application just got approved!

My timeline is
Upfront medical on 6th of Nov
Application submitted on 16th of Nov
Biometric letter on 17th of Nov
Biometric done and update on 20th Nov
Medical updated on 27th of Nov
Correspondence letter on 30th of Nov
Eligibility review began on 30th of Nov (somewhat around the same time as correspondence letter)
Final decision as approved on 1st of Dec along with Orginal passport request

I really hope ya'll get your positive response today or at the earliest.
Wish you all the luck guys!
Congrats ya ,,, I submitted my application on 15th nov, but no decision yet. :(

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys, any updates?

i am still waiting to receive final decision on my application. I applied on 21 October, biometric completed and updated on 30th. Nothing after that. Eligibility, background check and final decision is still in progress. Is there anyone else who is this much delayed??

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hey guys, any updates?

i am still waiting to receive final decision on my application. I applied on 21 October, biometric completed and updated on 30th. Nothing after that. Eligibility, background check and final decision is still in progress. Is there anyone else who is this much delayed??
Try to ask them using web form if you have applied online sds

Danvic

Nov 21, 2019
Hey guys, any updates?

I applied on 3rd Nov and medicals updated on 18th Nov, waiting for an update since then.