+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
As in, I didn't proofread it before submitting for elements like; future aspects, coming back to the country, how my course aligns with my academia and so on. I was just in a rush to apply for the same that I didn't check it twice. Of course, I can read the SOP now but can't make any changes.
However, as you said, let's just pray that all of us get our visas on time.
And i written it more than once in my whole sop and now im thinking maybe vo will think that i am not particular about my future decision. i thinks its best to leave it on god and faith just hope for good as we can’t do anything now. Lets hope that we all get our visas in time.
I understand you guys were running out of time so rushed with your SOPs but it wouldn't have taken much time to get second opinion from someone or run it through this forum. But know that what's done is done, I have seen people without SOPs or with poorly written SOPs getting through with VISA easily so keep your hopes high. Also know that taking stress will only make the time feel longer than normal.

Reactions: Rai13

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
I haven't included SOP in my documents I thought it is not required in SDS now I am worried