+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
The embassy never asked you to apply so late now, did they? This long delay is being caused due to the nearing deadline. Also, don't forget about all the rejected applicants applying from October as well. This is the time when files really stack up at the VFS centers. Keep calm and believe in your profile that's it. All the best
trying my best to believe and to be positive.

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Same here I applied on 8 nov but due to unavailability of dates for Biometrics I wait for week and gave Biometricson 15 nov.
Yes biometrics should be done while submitting passport when the applicant already got their ppr i dont why they take all the biometrics before hand and store them in their database for 10years.

Akshaygeorgejohnson

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Yes biometrics should be done while submitting passport when the applicant already got their ppr i dont why they take all the biometrics before hand and store them in their database for 10years.
Its basically for background checks bro. Incase if you have stayed or visited any other countries,they can get all the history.

Reactions: Rai13

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Just hoping the same thing. I am actually scared seeing some of the refusals in this forum . My sop is really weak as well.
I think the same as i write my sop on my own my agent just done some changes on top of that.
Its basically for background checks bro. Incase if you have stayed or visited any other countries,they can get all the history.
Alright that’s convincing

Akshaygeorgejohnson

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Trying the best bro but can’t control my mind to get rid of negative thoughts after reading refusals here with so much good scores
Same here . I try to stay positive but i know thats not going to change the final decision. May be we might get our decision tonight. Lets hope for the best.

Manvii

Nov 27, 2019
Delhi
I was tensed too after reading the refusals on here. I'd say don't read into it too much, if you have a good profile you will get your VISA. What exactly do you mean by a crap SOP btw if I may ask?
I've submitted the SOP without proofreading and now I have a feeling that I haven't written enough to make it clear that I'll come back to the Country.

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I've submitted the SOP without proofreading and now I have a feeling that I haven't written enough to make it clear that I'll come back to the Country.
And i written it more than once in my whole sop and now im thinking maybe vo will think that i am not particular about my future decision. i thinks its best to leave it on god and faith just hope for good as we can’t do anything now. Lets hope that we all get our visas in time.

Manvii

Nov 27, 2019
Delhi
Btw what do you mean by proofreading I didn’t get it
As in, I didn't proofread it before submitting for elements like; future aspects, coming back to the country, how my course aligns with my academia and so on. I was just in a rush to apply for the same that I didn't check it twice. Of course, I can read the SOP now but can't make any changes.
However, as you said, let's just pray that all of us get our visas on time.

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
As in, I didn't proofread it before submitting for elements like; future aspects, coming back to the country, how my course aligns with my academia and so on. I was just in a rush to apply for the same that I didn't check it twice. Of course, I can read the SOP now but can't make any changes.
Yeah lets just wait for positive decision

Amanjotk18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Yes hope for best but mind always think about negative thoughts.