+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Rai13

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I also aplied on 9 but vfs was not available appointments at that time so i had to wait for whole 1week to give biometrics and now also getting late for visa but anyways i just want a positive response in the end let them take time but for god sake in the end they should give us a positive decision.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
I'm extremely tensed as I read about a few refusals on this thread. This is my first and hopefully the last attempt. My SOP was crap!
I was tensed too after reading the refusals on here. I'd say don't read into it too much, if you have a good profile you will get your VISA. What exactly do you mean by a crap SOP btw if I may ask?

Akshaygeorgejohnson

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I also aplied on 9 but vfs was not available appointments at that time so i had to wait for whole 1week to give biometrics and now also getting late for visa but anyways i just want a positive response in the end let them take time but for god sake in the end they should give us a positive decision.
Just hoping the same thing. I am actually scared seeing some of the refusals in this forum . My sop is really weak as well.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
The embassy never asked you to apply so late now, did they? This long delay is being caused due to the nearing deadline. Also, don't forget about all the rejected applicants applying from October as well. This is the time when files really stack up at the VFS centers. Keep calm and believe in your profile that's it. All the best

Amanjotk18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
Same here I applied on 8 nov but due to unavailability of dates for Biometrics I wait for week and gave Biometricson 15 nov.