+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I have received two emails about messages in my account and have told my agent not anything else
My agent herself made my email id and they dont share anythinh according to their policy even the gckey, they said we only will hand over the visa and the funny thing is after having 75K consultancy fees , they are being so unprofessional and this is really very frustrating to not know any update and wait for the visa itself

Ashaah96

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
My agent herself made my email id and they dont share anythinh according to their policy even the gckey, they said we only will hand over the visa and the funny thing is after having 75K consultancy fees , they are being so unprofessional and this is really very frustrating to not know any update and wait for the visa itself
OMG that’s so bad.. even in my case the agent kept their mail ID.. so I am not able to know any updates or mails regarding it. They are just saying will inform you. But only we know our tension.

Last edited:

Navuuuu

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
OMG that’s so bad.. even in my case the agent kept there mail ID.. so I am not able to know any updates or mails regarding it. They are just saying will inform you. But only we know our tension.
yeah, it is getting on my nerves now