+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I don’t know if sds and non sds make much of a difference. I am under sds pending from October 29th. So it’s all luck at the end. When did you complete your education and are you working at the moment? You can dm me if not comfortable talking in the forum.

Jasmin000

May 18, 2017
India
I don’t know if sds and non sds make much of a difference. I am under sds pending from October 29th. So it’s all luck at the end. When did you complete your education and are you working at the moment? You can dm me if not comfortable talking in the forum.
I have recently completed my bsc fashion designing with 67% i m free at the moment very tensed about my result as i got mail from my college to deffer your intake as u didn’t uploaded your visa on time

Jass_1322

Dec 10, 2019
I mailed to IRCC about the same, but same reply Application is in process, we will inform once final decision is been made

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I have recently completed my bsc fashion designing with 67% i m free at the moment very tensed about my result as i got mail from my college to deffer your intake as u didn’t uploaded your visa on time
Which college and when was your first day to class