+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I a
I applied for my visa on 15th Nov and got biometric done on 18th Nov. My biometric got updated the same day, however i have not yet recd the bio metric validity letter and only medical is updated. Eligibility review has not even started. Has it happened to anyone of you? My visa is getting extremely delayed. :( what should i do?
am waiting since October 29th.. no updates after that.

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
I applied for my visa on 15th Nov and got biometric done on 18th Nov. My biometric got updated the same day, however i have not yet recd the bio metric validity letter and only medical is updated. Eligibility review has not even started. Has it happened to anyone of you? My visa is getting extremely delayed. :( what should i do?
Its usual. Some people get validity letter and ppr request on the same day. When was your medical updated? did you applu under sds?

eemgee

Nov 25, 2019
Medical got updated on 27th Nov. No update since then. Yeah i applied under SDS.

Dont know why it is happening with me, many people who applied in last week of Nov have already gotton their visa. in my case, eligibility review has not even initiated.

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
Medical got updated on 27th Nov. No update since then. Yeah i applied under SDS.

Don't know why it is happening with me, many people who applied in last week of Nov have already gotton their visa. in my case, eligibility review has not even initiated.
I applied on 28th Nov. Gave my biometrics on 2nd Dec and were updated the same day. Medical still hasn't updated yet. I've heard the actual processing starts after biometrics submission which takes around 20 days.

Sagar@123

Aug 9, 2019
Applied on 21st October sds online
Medical updated 26th October
Biometric completed 29th October
No updates after that
So much worried because I have orientation next week
After receiving biometrics they take around 20 days to process the application and give a final answer.

Rishiavi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I haven’t, not sure if that’ll really help. I have heard that people usually don’t get any response through it.
Go to the visa office and submit a written application.
And ask them to urgently process your application.