+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

Dhruv1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone know how much time the embassy takes to look into a file after one rejection in the past because they have biometrics and medical updated

Dhruv1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Thanks.. atleast you kept my Hope's alive...
The acknowledgement mail is auto generated mail which a person will get after 14 days so it does not depends on who's gonna get approved or who will be rejected so just chill and believe in you

egaubaj

Nov 28, 2019
My application status changed today to Eligibility Under Review.

Biometric Done on 19th and Medical Passed on 29th.

How much time they take after this Eligibility under review ?

Abhi.sharma.1

Nov 2, 2019
How do we know about the updation of medical?
As in my case, it's showing "we do not need medical"
Is there any verification mail comes?

Tezbeer siingh

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Jalandhar
Hi,

This is my profile.

Academics :

10th Marks : 83.4% Completed in 2006.
12th Marks : 70% Completed in 2008.
B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 66.4% Completed in 2012 with 2 backlogs, cleared in subsequent year with in the allotted course time.
IELTS Score : Overall 7.5, Reading : 7.5 , Writing :6.0, Listening : 8.5, Speaking : 7.0.

Professional :

2012-Current : Worked in different firms in the relevant field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Lighting, Controls, Semiconductor, Solar Power, Design etc) without any gap.

Applied Courses

MASc Waterloo : Electrical and Computer Engineering for September 2018 Intake. (Rejected)
MASc Waterloo : Electrical and Computer Engineering for January 2019 Intake. (Rejected)
MEng McMaster : Electrical and Computer Engineering for January 2019 Intake. ( Rejected)

Didn't get my profile evaluated from any professional, so was not aware of the academic standing required to get through the top colleges.

Finally got consultation from IDP, New Delhi , and started with applying for Masters course which i has some hope of getting admitted to based on my profile, but again was rejected.

MEng Ryerson : Electrical and Computer Engineering for September 2019 Intake. ( Rejected)
MEng Carleton : Electrical and Computer Engineering for September 2019 Intake. ( Rejected)
MEng UOIT : Electrical and Computer Engineering for September 2019 Intake. ( Rejected)

Eventually, I shifted my focus on to the Post Graduate Certificate Course relevant to my field of interest and after studying the curriculum of available courses, i opted for " Applied Electrical Motion and Control Management " from Conestoga College for January, 2020 Intake, which was approved with in a week of application submission.

Visa Application Procedure :

1st Application.

Mode : SDS Online.
Application Date : September 12, 2019.
Biometrics Collection Letter Received : September 13, 2019.
Medical Passed : September 20, 2019.
Biometrics Given: September 22, 2019. (Morning)
Biometrics Correspondence Letter Received : September 22, 2019. (Evening)
Refusal Letter Received : September 22, 2019. (Night)
Profile Updated to Refused : September 23, 2019.

Reason for Rejection :

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

After getting the first rejection, i took my time to redraft the SOP from scratch putting in as much relevant points to get my future plans clearly conveyed to the VISA Officer, relevancy of the course for the future growth and to establish my connection to my homeland. I got professional help this time around to draft the SOP, but all the relevant points and the future plans was given by me, which they drafted professionally in the SOP format.

2nd Application.

Mode : SDS Online.
Application Date : October 17, 2019.
Medical Passed : October 24, 2019.
Ghost Update 1 : October 26, 2019
Ghost Update 2 : November 4, 2019
Biometrics Correspondence Letter Received : November 10, 2019
Passport Request : November 11, 2019.
Brother, The ppr (passport request)email you received was in your primary mail or spam folder...?