+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student from india applied for visa on first week of November for jan 20 intake

KunnalS

Nov 27, 2019
Did u guys show bank balance in ca report and if yes how much and do you also had to attach bank statement in ur visa file while applying

Jamshid123456

Nov 24, 2019
Dear Mohammed,

This refers to your application for TRV under the International Mobility Program.
Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be required:

(X) Police Clearance certificates for any country in which you stayed for (six) 6 consecutive months including your country of Residence and Country of Citizenship. Police certificates are not required for countries in which you stayed prior to the age of 18.
(X) Employment Certificate from your current employer clearly stating your date of joining, Title, current salary. Please provide a letter addressing to the Visa Section, Canadian High Commission.

You are requested to submit the above documents within 30 days of the date of this email. Failure to do so will result in the refusal of your application to Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001 states that all question pertaining to an application must be answered truthfully and must provide relevant evidence and documents that the examining officer reasonably requires.
Failure to provide the requested documentation within 30 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of documentation presently on the file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this email is relevant to the assessment of your file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of your application.

Regards,
Visa Section/Section des visas
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada

This fake or valid ?

eemgee

Nov 25, 2019
i also applied for student visa (SDS) on 15th nov.
Got admission in york university.
Hold 10 years of experience. IELTS score 7.5.
Bio metric and medical updated on my profile by yesterday. However still waiting for decision.
i also have strong travel history, including travel to US and europe.
What do you think are the chances of acceptance?

Piyush ppp India

Aug 16, 2019
I got offer letter from Windsor in intersummer 2020 . But my IELTS overall score is 6.5 (5.5 in writing ). So please suggest me. Can I get study visa?

Piyush ppp India

Aug 16, 2019
I got offer letter from university of Windsor for meng in intersummer 2020 . But my IELTS overall score is 6.5 (5.5 in writing ). So please suggest me. Can I get study visa?

Manvii

Nov 27, 2019
Delhi
I've got my medical updated just yesterday, however, I got the notification today!
I gave my medical on the 6th of Nov and I passed it on 27th Nov.

Grvhawre

Nov 27, 2019
I've got my medical updated just yesterday, however, I got the notification today!
I gave my medical on the 6th of Nov and I passed it on 27th Nov.
My medical also updated ..upfront medical .hope we will get decision on Friday or Monday for sure