+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Direct Stream

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I ll really appreciate your suggestions!
Hi! I m from Pakistan.I am currently doing my bachelor in social sciences.I have got IELTS result today.
I got 6 in reading,7 in listening,6.5 in writing and 6 in speaking.
I have also a sister in Edmonton Alberta who is Canadian citizen.
I m going to apply for study permit in the coming days under SDS
.DO U GUYS THINK THAT MY APPLICATION WILL HAVE INFLUENCE BECAUSE OF MY SISTER?I m really worried about it and plz recommend me a province where i should apply for.
Thanks in advance

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For a study permit province is not usually the issue it is whether your chosen course is relevant to you current qualifications and how such a course will improve your prospects when you return to your hone country. Plus of course being able to show you can finance the approx 18k plus 10k CDN Living costs per year

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
For a study permit province is not usually the issue it is whether your chosen course is relevant to you current qualifications and how such a course will improve your prospects when you return to your hone country. Plus of course being able to show you can finance the approx 18k plus 10k CDN Living costs per year
I will be dealing with financial aspects carefully.
Please guide me here.Currently,I am studying 4 years bachelor degree in APPLIED LINGUISTICS.....
MY FIELD IS ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES.
I HAVE ALSO STUDIED PSYCHOLOGY , SOCIOLOGY AND STATISTICS IN DIFFERENT SEMESTERS.SO,I M PLANNING TO DO MASTER IN (PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY OR IN STATISTICS).
Is it possible because i have read these subjects in my previous semesters?

Rrizwan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
My
My sister is also Canadian citizen.Do u think this will be affecting my case ??