+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
Hey bro lets get in contact!! I applied on the same date as yours.. please reply.. trying to contact u but u r not replying me idk why
Below is my current status on GCKEY

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hey,
See my timeline below

Medical Done: Upfront
Applied Non-SDS Offline: 21-Jun-19
IRCC Delhi received: 25-Jun-19
First Acknowledgement Letter: 5-Jul-19
Linked Application Online: 6-Jul-19
Medial Passed: 11-Jul-19
Second Acknowlegement Letter: 19-Jul-19
Eligibilty review started: 24-Jul-19
Correspondence Letter 24-Jul-19
whenever you get any update please inform we are in same boat

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hey! I applied for student visa under general category on 24th june 2019 and received my first acknowledgment letter on 8th July 2019 and second acknowledgment letter on 22nd july.
They haven't approved my medical exam yet. What are my chances of getting approval?
Hey my timeline is super similar. Mine is an online non SDS application from India-applciation submitted June 20th. My medical passed just recently. Let's get in touch and keep each other updated..

K30

Jul 22, 2019
Hey my timeline is super similar. Mine is an online non SDS application from India-applciation submitted June 20th. My medical passed just recently. Let's get in touch and keep each other updated..
I got rejected today. Hope for your good results.

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
when you guys requested for medical ?
i already done upfront medical but didnt upload medical sheet as there was no option to upload its been a month and they still not requested for medical.
my timeline

21June : Submitted Online Non Sds
23June : Requested For Biomatric.
25June : Submitted Biomatirc Vac bangalore
26June : Biomatric Updated In Account Like Number And Expiry Date.
5 July : Recevied 1st Acknowledgment Letter From IRCC DELHI
19 July : Recevied 2nd Acknowledgement Letter From IRCC DELHI Stating That :" Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible ""
23rd July : Biomatric Coloum In Account Updated To "" Biomatic Completed 26 June"" Earlies It Was Updated In Top Of the Page but in coloum it was Showing You Dont Need A Biomatric If We Need Will Contact You.

Can You Anyone Tell Me When They Gonna Ask Me For Medical ??? Is There Anyone Whos Trend Is Same Like Me !!
Hey if your panel physician used e-medical, then its linked to your UCI number and automatically connected to your application...anyway I scanned the sheet they gave me after my medical and uploaded it in the extra documents section just to be safe. Also, we are on similar timelines. I submitted my online application on June 20th too with an upfront medical. My medical passed just a few days ago. I'm waiting for eligibility review to begin. Let me know if you hear anything

ay9842

Jul 14, 2019
Hey if your panel physician used e-medical, then its linked to your UCI number and automatically connected to your application...anyway I scanned the sheet they gave me after my medical and uploaded it in the extra documents section just to be safe. Also, we are on similar timelines. I submitted my online application on June 20th too with an upfront medical. My medical passed just a few days ago. I'm waiting for eligibility review to begin. Let me know if you hear anything
where did you uploaded educational documents as there was no option to do it in online application

krunal_1997

Jul 1, 2019
My timeline is like:

Non-sds/ online
applied on 7th june.
Submitted my medical on 11th june.
student acknowledgement letter on 21 June.
Application went under review.
Still in review... How much shall I wait?
I have applied visa 14 June non sds online !!
Biometric done :18 June
Medical Upfront : 28 May
First student acknowledgment letter recieved- 28 June
Second Student acknowledgment letter recieved-12 July
Third Student Acknowledgment letter recieved-24 July
23 July only Biometric Updated in column part said: 18 June biometic completed
After that not any kind of updated : even not medical updated yet !!!
Hope We will get result soon!!
Today 43 days completed still not any kind of update!!!
Applied visa for fall Intake 2019!!!
Your medical updated or not can you pls tell me ?