+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
Is the Student Acknowledgement Letter the same as the Submission Confirmation?

It shows the following:

Date: April 16, 2019
Application no.: SXXXXXXXXX
Please quote this reference number when referring to this application.

Dear NOEL VICTORIA,
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on

_____2_0_1_9_/0_4_/_1_6_____(yyyy/mm/dd).

When will IRCC contact me?

You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications or consult the “What Happens Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/inde.x.asp

CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.

Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

For additional information, consult the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca .

This is an automated message.
This message has been submitted to your account.

By submitting your application electronically, you agreed to receive correspondence electronically. IRCC will not be forwarding you paper notification.

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019

It shows the following:

Dear NOEL VICTORIA,
This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on

You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications or consult the “What Happens Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.

Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/inde.x.asp

CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.

Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

By submitting your application electronically, you agreed to receive correspondence electronically. IRCC will not be forwarding you paper notification.
Yes

Reactions: noelvictoria

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018

It shows the following:

Dear NOEL VICTORIA,

Does this letter comes on gc key or via email at time of submission?

000820meet

Apr 25, 2019
Today i recieved mail from delhi embassy it is student Acknowledgement letter. I have applied visa at 7june under non sds category. I don't known what is these email is all about can anyone help me?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Today i recieved mail from delhi embassy it is student Acknowledgement letter. I have applied visa at 7june under non sds category. I don't known what is these email is all about can anyone help me?
It's just a letter that comes after you apply for your visa! Nothing to worry about! If you haven't linked your account then link it by logging in Gc Key! For more updates

000820meet

Apr 25, 2019
It's just a letter that comes after you apply for your visa! Nothing to worry about! If you haven't linked your account then link it by logging in Gc Key! For more updates

I have applied online. Do uou have any idea how much i have wait now?

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I received my second acknowledgement letter today

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019

It shows the following:

Dear NOEL VICTORIA,

This is a submission confirmation letter. An acknowledgement letter is different. It mentions your application no. And UCI number.