+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I don't have any idea about the s
I got my medical clearance very early i got my correspondence letter on 10th april and till now there is no update
I don't have any idea about your situation bcz on 3 morning I got medical clearance letter and by afternoon my visa were approved!

aarveer

Apr 9, 2019
I got my passport submission letter and biometrics correspondence letter - they came together on 17 April. I submitted my passport on 18th April. It reached IRCC Bangalore today that is 23 April. But I haven’t received my student acknowledgement letter. My friend who got online general visa last year told me he got the student acknowledgement letter after his visa had been stamped. Sometimes they’re not updated on the portal.

In the CIC Portal it says - The final decision says application approved and submit your passport. Medical passed. Reviewing eligibility.

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I got my passport submission letter and biometrics correspondence letter - they came together on 17 April. I submitted my passport on 18th April. It reached IRCC Bangalore today that is 23 April. But I haven’t received my student acknowledgement letter. My friend who got online general visa last year told me he got the student acknowledgement letter after his visa had been stamped. Sometimes they’re not updated on the portal.

In the CIC Portal it says - The final decision says application approved and submit your passport. Medical passed. Reviewing eligibility.
I don't know how it works in online application

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
It’s basically validity of my biomatrics
Well, in my case, i got decision envelope processed message through vfs after 2 days of receiving my biometrics validity.
Wait for a couple of days. Hopefully, you will get your visa this week.

Last edited: