+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Guys i want some information I applied for canada study visa on 23rd march sds online.. gave my biometric on 1st april and on 10th of april i got a correspondence letter and from that day there is no update... my intake is may 2019 what shud i do i am very much worried about my visa application
What is written in that correspondence letter?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Guys i want some information I applied for canada study visa on 23rd march sds online.. gave my biometric on 1st april and on 10th of april i got a correspondence letter and from that day there is no update... my intake is may 2019 what shud i do i am very much worried about my visa application
Did you got letter of medical clearance? After medical clearance letter than it might only take 1-2 day to get the result!

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for my Study permit on 9th April 2019, offline method at VFS Chd. On next day, I received mail from VFS that my file is received by IRCC and is under process. However, I have not received any further mail or any application number till day, moreover, when I tried linking my account to Gckey it showed that no applications found. Is anyone having any further knowledge about it that when one can expect application number or any update further?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for my Study permit on 9th April 2019, offline method at VFS Chd. On next day, I received mail from VFS that my file is received by IRCC and is under process. However, I have not received any further mail or any application number till day, moreover, when I tried linking my account to Gckey it showed that no applications found. Is anyone having any further knowledge about it that when one can expect application number or any update further?
Did you receive correspondence letter? That will be having a link with the help of that link you can link your paper application online in Gc Key.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
No, I haven't received anything yet. Moreover, I want to know that will that be delivered at my mailing address or at agent's address and does it gets delivered for offline applications as well?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
You will be recieving a email after 14 days of submission that will provide you link. After Linking your paper application to online you can log in Gc key and check it daily for updates!
I got my visa approval in 21 days after k applied

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
You will be recieving a email after 14 days of submission that will provide you link. After Linking your paper application to online you can log in Gc key and check it daily for updates!
I got my visa approval in 21 days after k applied
Congratulations for your visa, today 13 days are completed. I hope to receive the same by tomorrow.