+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Acknowledgement Letter

VIJAY SAYIMPU

Sep 1, 2018
Hi this is Vijay.
I've applied my online visa on August 4th but still didn't received any acknowledgement mail. It's almost 30days. Can anyone guide me.?

VIJAY SAYIMPU

Sep 1, 2018
Today, I recd mail from Delhi embassy of subject -- Student Acknowledgement Letter with uci number after 41 days of applying. Can anyone clarify what does it mean??
i also received it today but after 14 days.. it just verify that your file is complete and received by them. now they will process.
I have lodged my Canada Visa online on 4th of August but still i didn't get any acknowledgement still... Can anyone please guide me.?

Sep 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied for student Visa offline (HYD VFS) on 24th August with upfront medicals and application is being processed at Bangalore Office. Status went to review on 30th August. Received acknowledgement on 7th September and there is no update till now.

Can someone please advise is this normal? when can I expect the result?

Sep 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied for student Visa offline (HYD VFS) on 24th August with upfront medicals and application is being processed at Bangalore Office. Status went to review on 30th August. Received acknowledgement on 7th September and there is no update till now.

Can someone please advise is this normal? when can I expect the result?
Anyone please help

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
These are automated mails,max three letter you may receive. 1st- 14days after you applied. 2nd- 14 days to the 1st. 3rd- 12days to the 2nd letter. May be- before your application get started otherwise after these letter.
Be positive and have patience.
I have applied on 25th April, spp, offline. Still waiting...
when u got ur visa then ??? i have applied too and recieved 3 letters from embassy ...

Rajwinder0564

Dec 13, 2017
i m also receive student acknowledgement letter on 27 nov 2018 . and in VFS global tracking site it show we received your file on 14 nov 2018 . can anybody tell me about how much time should be taken by embacy ?

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
i m also receive student acknowledgement letter on 27 nov 2018 . and in VFS global tracking site it show we received your file on 14 nov 2018 . can anybody tell me about how much time should be taken by embacy ?
Did you get approval yet? And when did you apply?

Akanksha2309

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
cic states that if they send u acknowledgement letter.. that means they have opened ur file and they r processing ur file at the moment...jst wait for 1 to 3 days..u will get response
but its been 14 days since i received that letter and still my review is under progress .... is it okay situation or what ????