+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stuck with Indian Police clearance certificate (PCC)

chinmay.savai

Feb 20, 2012
Hi All,

I had applied for Indian PCC at surrey, BLS as i am living in SK. I received my PCC in just 10 days but they spell my last name wrong in the certificate so i called them, they asked me re-send it to them along with the explaining cover letter and original passport so i did that too. I have sent that back by Canada post with the return envelope which was received by them on 14th may' 2015.

First they told me to wait for two days after receiving the application (they received on 14th may),in order to get update on that, so i waited for two days. BUT Now every time i call customer care of BLS they have no clue whatsoever about my re-send & correction thing, they keep on telling me about old PCC status that it is ready to pickup (as it says on their tracking status-website), when i explain them about my resending of PCC for correction and ask about its status or followup reference number, every time they put me on hold and hang up the phone. Its been happening like that from last two days. I am now really frustrated as they don't have tracking of my resubmission also I sent them my original passport. I am also scared if they will lost my passport too.

I have applied for my PR through PNP 15 days back and my consultant is waiting for Indian PCC to submit in CIC with the application. Please advice me how to followup my concern to consulate/BLS & please share your experience.

Thank you.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
chinmay.savai said:
Hi All,

I had applied for Indian PCC at surrey, BLS as i am living in SK. I received my PCC in just 10 days but they spell my last name wrong in the certificate so i called them, they asked me re-send it to them along with the explaining cover letter and original passport so i did that too. I have sent that back by Canada post with the return envelope which was received by them on 14th may' 2015.

First they told me to wait for two days after receiving the application (they received on 14th may),in order to get update on that, so i waited for two days. BUT Now every time i call customer care of BLS they have no clue whatsoever about my re-send & correction thing, they keep on telling me about old PCC status that it is ready to pickup (as it says on their tracking status-website), when i explain them about my resending of PCC for correction and ask about its status or followup reference number, every time they put me on hold and hang up the phone. Its been happening like that from last two days. I am now really frustrated as they don't have tracking of my resubmission also I sent them my original passport. I am also scared if they will lost my passport too.

I have applied for my PR through PNP 15 days back and my consultant is waiting for Indian PCC to submit in CIC with the application. Please advice me how to followup my concern to consulate/BLS & please share your experience.

Thank you.

Probably, BLS have made the correction and its ready for delivery but the staff might NOT know. Try getting hold of BLS operations manager / BLS Vancouver and explain all the details.

Contact Canada Post, they keep record of deliveries, you can provide the dates and request tracking details to approach the BLS to locate your doc. Tracking details would connect all the dots, try to get them.

You might consider filing an official complaint with Indian Consulate in Vancouver along with a copy of your passport, explaining all details. All transaction between BLS and Indian Consulate have tracking details, its another way to locate your documents.

Wish you all the best.