+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck on years of study field..Please help!

TotoCanada

Sep 11, 2017
I have an Engineering Bachelor degree. I completed my study in 4.5 academic yesrs, WES ECA report says Bachalor degree (four years). I'm now confused about what to fill the "Complete/full academic years" field; 4 years as WES, or 5 years since no decimal point is allowed.
I have the same case for the Master's degree (1.5) years but WES as you know doesn't say anything about the years of study for the Master's degree like the bachelor.. Now I have these fields remainig and don't know what to put... please help!

Reactions: brainysaki

brainysaki

Dec 23, 2017
I have an Engineering Bachelor degree. I completed my study in 4.5 academic yesrs, WES ECA report says Bachalor degree (four years). I'm now confused about what to fill the "Complete/full academic years" field; 4 years as WES, or 5 years since no decimal point is allowed.
I have the same case for the Master's degree (1.5) years but WES as you know doesn't say anything about the years of study for the Master's degree like the bachelor.. Now I have these fields remainig and don't know what to put... please help!
I'm in the same boat. I completed accelarated course of my MBA from USA in 1.2 years. Not sure what to write. Please suggest.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
You only have to include what's in the WES summary .... If it's bachelor's equivalent select bachelor's...