+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck in Background verification (AOR - Dec, 2022)

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my PR file on Dec 3 2022. Please find the timeline below

AOR - Dec 3, 2022
Medical - Jan 3, 2023
Background verification - In Progress ( changed from not started to in progress on April 11, 2023)
Eligibility - Not started

Is anybody got stuck like this ?

All my friends/ colleagues who applied with me received eCOPR on march and April, but I haven't seen any progress in my application.

Reactions: Myrealusername

battylife

Apr 16, 2023
Yes, I ordered CBSA notes on Apr 15, and received it on May 13. It mentioned that security was yet to start, there was no mentions of VITs, and no officer was assigned. But on May 10 the IRCC tracker had an update saying security was in progress (Not sure if it is done by CSIS or CBSA, or whether it is comprehensive). So I suspect the CBSA notes were out of date.

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Yes, I ordered CBSA notes on Apr 15, and received it on May 13. It mentioned that security was yet to start, there was no mentions of VITs, and no officer was assigned. But on May 10 the IRCC tracker had an update saying security was in progress (Not sure if it is done by CSIS or CBSA, or whether it is comprehensive). So I suspect the CBSA notes were out of date.
Okay, thank you.
Mine changed to in-progress on mid-April , after that there is no update in tracker. In my case, eligibility is also not started yet.

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted my PR file on Dec 3 2022. Please find the timeline below

AOR - Dec 3, 2022
Medical - Jan 3, 2023
Background verification - In Progress ( changed from not started to in progress on April 11, 2023)
Eligibility - Not started

Is anybody got stuck like this ?

All my friends/ colleagues who applied with me received eCOPR on march and April, but I haven't seen any progress in my application.
Hi; same here
do you know your visa office?
mine is Edmonton

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Not yet; I live in the GTA as well but when I Called them I was told my Visa office is Edmonton
Okay, thank you
Is it better idea to visit MP office to discuss about the situation ?. Right now process time is 4 months as per IRCC website for CEC express entry. For our case its almost 6 months, no update
What is the status of your eligibility ?

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Okay, thank you
Is it better idea to visit MP office to discuss about the situation ?. Right now process time is 4 months as per IRCC website for CEC express entry. For our case its almost 6 months, no update
What is the status of your eligibility ?
Eligibility is not started , I’ll order Gcms notes first to have more details
did you order Gcms notes

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Eligibility is not started , I’ll order Gcms notes first to have more details
did you order Gcms notes
Yes, I have ordered gcms notes today. Let me know if you receive any updates. I have followed same steps present in below video to order gcms notes. Hope it will be helpful for you.

Reactions: Yosola