+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck in a tricky situation

Vijay_VVG

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi all,

My name is Vincent from India , my CRS is 438 at the moment, I will be creating an express entry profile by December first week (that will be the time when I'll get my ECA report). My situation is , at the same time I am required to travel to Europe on an official visit for a period of 3 months, my concern is if I get an ITA during this period how can I proceed with the other process like getting PCC, medicals, proof of fund etc. Need all your guidance n suggestions. Thanks in advance.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Don't see what's tricky here. If it's only 3 months you don't even need PCC from Europe.
Just prep the documents as requested.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yeah...I know that, but how can I get PCC wen am not in the country?
When you are abroad, you can get PCC from Indian embassy abroad. But then your current residence will be Europe and you should have to submit PCC from the current residence. Would you be traveling all across Europe for 3 months or based in just 1 country ? Because based on that, we can see what to do

Vijay_VVG

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
When you are abroad, you can get PCC from Indian embassy abroad. But then your current residence will be Europe and you should have to submit PCC from the current residence. Would you be traveling all across Europe for 3 months or based in just 1 country ? Because based on that, we can see what to do
Mostly only one country

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Mostly only one country
Then check how to get PCC from that particular country . See if they will issue PCC for your visa status. Cos some will not issue if you are on a visit visa or business visa. Eg. Qatar and UAE. In that case, write a letter of explanation to CIC and explain your situation along with supporting documents when you apply for PR after ITA

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Submit your EE profile after returning back to India. So you will receive ITA only after that.

Vijay_VVG

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Then check how to get PCC from that particular country . See if they will issue PCC for your visa status. Cos some will not issue if you are on a visit visa or business visa. Eg. Qatar and UAE. In that case, write a letter of explanation to CIC and explain your situation along with supporting documents when you apply for PR after ITA
Or can I apply for PCC before I leave to Europe? Wud tat be a wise decision ?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Or can I apply for PCC before I leave to Europe? Wud tat be a wise decision ?
Bro, if you receive ITA when you r in Europe , you should apply for PCC right away. But if you receive ITA after you left Europe, then no PCC is required from Europe as you haven't stayed for not more than 6 months. It should be just mentioned in your travel history that you went to there for 3 months business trip. But still in your address history, you should mention your permanent Indian address only.

Last edited:

Vijay_VVG

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Bro, if you receive ITA when you r in Europe , you should apply for PCC right away. But if you receive ITA after you left Europe, then no PCC is required from Europe as you haven't stayed for not more than 6 months. It should be just mentioned in your travel history that you went to there for 3 months business trip. But still in your address history, you should mention your permanent Indian address only.
So if I receive ita wen am in Europe I should reach out to the Indian embassy there?