+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at reviewing eligibility

Hopsking

Sep 23, 2022
Hello, I applied for a visitor visa. I've got "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" same day after the biometrics. I have been waiting for almost 79 days and I am wondering if others are in the same situation as me and can share their experiences
Thank you

sanjayji

Apr 14, 2016
Hello, I applied for a visitor visa. I've got "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" same day after the biometrics. I have been waiting for almost 79 days and I am wondering if others are in the same situation as me and can share their experiences
Thank you
Even I have applied in October first week, 2022 and still struck in eligibility review since October 19,2022

Cancandancer

Nov 29, 2022
My father applied for the visitor visa 2021 Sep...And still saying "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" .
Just got a ghost update yesterday and let's see.

paveway

Sep 15, 2022
I need help with uploading my Bank Statement please , My bank statement is 21 pages and after scanning it it give me 12 MB , which i try to upload but not uploading , kindly help me please

Chim1988

Jun 7, 2022
I need help with uploading my Bank Statement please , My bank statement is 21 pages and after scanning it it give me 12 MB , which i try to upload but not uploading , kindly help me please
hi, just upload your file to resizer. it has online resizer for the file.