+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at reviewing eligibility, please share experience

Cnoon

Mar 30, 2023
Hi All,
I applied Super Visa for my parents. I just notice the Application Type showing in the main page is “Visitor Visa”, can anyone confirm if that’s how it should be? Or it should show “Super Visa” instead?
I did not pay attention to it before.

Also, here is my status:
Applied: December 26 2022
Biometric request: Dec 27
Biometric sent: Dec 30
No Medical request yet
Status: Submitted, We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

However: The review of eligibility showed like this:

Does it mean anything?
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Charles36

May 29, 2023
I applied for transit visa on my way to Dominica since 25 october 2022 , I got biometric letter 27 April then I completed my biometric in Kigali 19 may 2023 and my status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" before even my biometric letter. But before I applied it was said transit visa do not required a biometric and transit visa was given in few week or less . any one in the same situation please

Jkjkjk

Jul 30, 2023
Hi All,
I applied Super Visa for my parents. I just notice the Application Type showing in the main page is “Visitor Visa”, can anyone confirm if that’s how it should be? Or it should show “Super Visa” instead?
I did not pay attention to it before.

Also, here is my status:
Applied: December 26 2022
Biometric request: Dec 27
Biometric sent: Dec 30
No Medical request yet
Status: Submitted, We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

However: The review of eligibility showed like this:

Does it mean anything?
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Is there Any update on your application ?

Jkjkjk

Jul 30, 2023
I applied for transit visa on my way to Dominica since 25 october 2022 , I got biometric letter 27 April then I completed my biometric in Kigali 19 may 2023 and my status changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" before even my biometric letter. But before I applied it was said transit visa do not required a biometric and transit visa was given in few week or less . any one in the same situation please
Is there any update on your application?

Mak.khan

Jan 19, 2024
Pakistan
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
KARACHI
App. Filed.......
23-12-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request