+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at Recommended Pass

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Hey All,

June AoR here, and stuck at recommended pass on eligibility and criminality in progress with Bip update on Oct 20th, anyone who is stuck in the same process join here, in this thread, would like to analyze why some applicants get a direct Passed status while some have to go thru Recommended Pass and then a Pass by another officer, Interested candidates can join the conversation and share their status, also who got past the recommended pass can you please share their experience as to how they got past it and how long it took for them and is there any connection between the review required on the initial program assistant assessment and the further recommended Pass ?

-Cheers,
K

Reactions: Varun Gopi

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hey All,

June AoR here, and stuck at recommended pass on eligibility and criminality in progress with Bip update on Oct 20th, anyone who is stuck in the same process join here, in this thread, would like to analyze why some applicants get a direct Passed status while some have to go thru Recommended Pass and then a Pass by another officer, Interested candidates can join the conversation and share their status, also who got past the recommended pass can you please share their experience as to how they got past it and how long it took for them and is there any connection between the review required on the initial program assistant assessment and the further recommended Pass ?

-Cheers,
K
Hi,

Did you got ghost update for recommended passed?

denmanveer

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Jalandhar, Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
IELTS Request
01-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey All,

-Cheers,
K
Everybody goes from Recommended Pass to Pass.
First Analyst do the assessment and give Recommended Pass in the notes, then Officer reviews and Does the final Pass.
Hang in there buddy. Mine took around 3 months from Recommend Pass to Pass.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Everybody goes from Recommended Pass to Pass.
First Analyst do the assessment and give Recommended Pass in the notes, then Officer reviews and Does the final Pass.
Hang in there buddy. Mine took around 3 months from Recommend Pass to Pass.
In that time did you receive any GU or emails or anything?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Another June AOR stuck on recommended pass here. Haven’t called in about 2 weeks so not sure if anything’s changed.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
So disheartening to see some August AORs getting approved and our applications haven’t moved an inch in months. I wish them well, but it just makes me wonder how IRCC does things. On the other hand, I’m sure there are some much earlier AORs waiting...

Reactions: JaxT

deanj

Star Member
May 27, 2020
So disheartening to see some August AORs getting approved and our applications haven’t moved an inch in months. I wish them well, but it just makes me wonder how IRCC does things. On the other hand, I’m sure there are some much earlier AORs waiting...
Agreed, just have to hang in there ! And hopefully everything will work out soon.

letbx

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR - JULY 07,2020
Biometrics - Done
Eligibility - Recommended passed.
Background check - In Process.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Seriously buddy this is killing me now. Often I got feeling that, is there something wrong with my file which they are deeply investigating and thats why my eligibility is still not conclusively passed. Whenever I call IRCC I ask agent if they see any wrong comment in my file but they always reply nothing wrong everything looks ok, its in process. No idea if this is normal or something to worry, I am about to reach my 6 months timeline

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Another June AOR stuck on recommended pass here. Haven’t called in about 2 weeks so not sure if anything’s changed.
whatw
Seriously buddy this is killing me now. Often I got feeling that, is there something wrong with my file which they are deeply investigating and thats why my eligibility is still not conclusively passed. Whenever I call IRCC I ask agent if they see any wrong comment in my file but they always reply nothing wrong everything looks ok, its in process. No idea if this is normal or something to worry, I am about to reach my 6 months timeline
What does it show for the additional documents section below med section? Did you submit anything at all?