+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at IP1

Sep 13, 2017
Someone please shed some light on my query:
So my BG is in IP1 since 18th Sep which says Your Application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

A day after IP1 I received an email from CIC that my status has been updated but when I checked my account there was no change I was still in IP1.

Does this message from CIC mean that they have started my background check? and haven't gone around to changing my status on the profile?

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
So my BG is in IP1 since 18th Sep which says Your Application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

A day after IP1 I received an email from CIC that my status has been updated but when I checked my account there was no change I was still in IP1.

Does this message from CIC mean that they have started my background check? and haven't gone around to changing my status on the profile?
That email is probably a belated update for your IP1. I don't think it implies anything else.

Same thing happened to me on August 4th/5th, I've been waiting in IP1 w/o any updates ever since.

tushya

Oct 27, 2016

Hey, did you get you background moved forward yet?

abhishekkhosla

Aug 2, 2017
hi I need your advice My Aor date is 8th Nov Mep 23rd Nov and ip1 nov 23 since then there is no change in my status. Only one thing that they do not need any additional documents. Pls advice that should i call them and ask for status update and if yes please let me know the contact details. I am from FSW outland.

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
hi I need your advice My Aor date is 8th Nov Mep 23rd Nov and ip1 nov 23 since then there is no change in my status. Only one thing that they do not need any additional documents. Pls advice that should i call them and ask for status update and if yes please let me know the contact details. I am from FSW outland.
Hi! I say that you received PPR two days after you posted this. Did you jump form IP1 to PPR without seeing NA and IP2?