Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Hello

I'm April 2019 applicant. Still awaiting test invite. I know IRCC held all invites till further notice due to the current COVID. I travelled in December back home. Plan was to stay for few weeks but I'm stuck now as travel in restricted and we cannot leave our city even. Would staying abroad for long have any implications? Is IRCC moving into virtual remote testing?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello

I'm April 2019 applicant. Still awaiting test invite. I know IRCC held all invites till further notice due to the current COVID. I travelled in December back home. Plan was to stay for few weeks but I'm stuck now as travel in restricted and we cannot leave our city even. Would staying abroad for long have any implications? Is IRCC moving into virtual remote testing?
They can't do virtual testing. Everyone would just cheat.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello

If you travelled in December you could have easily returned if you only travelled for a few weeks.

limits

May 13, 2015
You can stay abroad as long as you like after you have completed physical residency requirements. It doesn’t affect your citizenship eligibility. Right now all citizenship tests are delayed anyway, so relax and enjoy the staycation.