+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Structural Engineer job/Resume help required.

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Hi,
My husband works in USA for the last 5 years now as a Structural Engineer. He has 10 years experience as a whole. We have canadian PR and now wanted to move to Canada for good. Can someone tell me what are good sites other than workpolis , monster, careergo(cannot login into) that we can use to build resume according to canadian requirement. He has also passed the Professional Engineer exam of Alberta(License exam).
So basically what i need is a good resume builder and guidance on how to find work in Canada..specially in Alberta.
We are ok to use any professional company that will charge.
If seniors can help me in this.
I would really appreciate.

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabzee said:
Hi,
My husband works in USA for the last 5 years now as a Structural Engineer. He has 10 years experience as a whole. We have canadian PR and now wanted to move to Canada for good. Can someone tell me what are good sites other than workpolis , monster, careergo(cannot login into) that we can use to build resume according to canadian requirement. He has also passed the Professional Engineer exam of Alberta(License exam).
So basically what i need is a good resume builder and guidance on how to find work in Canada..specially in Alberta.
We are ok to use any professional company that will charge.
If seniors can help me in this.
I would really appreciate.
if you have a solid job with no visa issues in USA , dont rush to move to Canada..thats all I can say..

plz dont think that PR in Canada is same as GC in USA...you have all the rights but not really help to get you a job..