+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strong Ties with country

anubhav_29

Apr 7, 2017
Hey All ,

I m a PR in canada and i have a full time job along with my wife.
I'm Confused with this requirement of strong ties with home countries. My parents are retired from pvt job and just have cash income however they do have saved more than 15000 CAD in FD'S and savings account.

How will i show my parents strong ties to India.

1. They don't own any property, they live in a house which i own.
2. I'm the only son and i have a sister but she is married. However my extended family is in India.
3. They don't have any monthly source if income, however they have their sufficient retirement fund and they live in the house which i own.
4. what documents should i show to prove ties with the home country.

Anyone in a similar situation please share your experience. Experts please guide. I want them to come visit me during april-may 2020

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey All ,

I m a PR in canada and i have a full time job along with my wife.
I'm Confused with this requirement of strong ties with home countries. My parents are retired from pvt job and just have cash income however they do have saved more than 15000 CAD in FD'S and savings account.

How will i show my parents strong ties to India.

1. They don't own any property, they live in a house which i own.
2. I'm the only son and i have a sister but she is married. However my extended family is in India.
3. They don't have any monthly source if income, however they have their sufficient retirement fund and they live in the house which i own.
4. what documents should i show to prove ties with the home country.

Anyone in a similar situation please share your experience. Experts please guide. I want them to come visit me during april-may 2020
Apply for a supervisa if you qualify once you get your NOA. Their visit may have to be delayed by a few months.