+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

strong sop file

sachin17

Aug 24, 2013
i got 75% in 10th
67.6% in 12
59.71% in b.pharm in 2011
i got 6 band not less than 5.5 in each
i would like to apply in spp but my confusion is 2 years gap,i have experiance of pharmacy assistance in medical store
i want to make strong sop file so pls someone help me that which document i have to submit in sop regarding experiance in sop
pls...........help me

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sachin17 said:
i got 75% in 10th
67.6% in 12
i would like to apply in spp but my confusion is 2 years gap,i have experiance of pharmacy assistance in medical store
i want to make strong sop file so pls someone help me that which document i have to submit in sop regarding experiance in sop
pls...........help me
your marks are good to go under SPP. However, you need to work on IELTS. For any PG course, score shouldn't be less than 6.5 over all and no band less than 6. did you work during last 2 years? if yes no problem at all, just attach the work experience letter and if you didn't. It will be a problem. 1 year gap is good to go, anything above that is an issue.

You don't attach documents in SOP, SOP itself is a document, statement of purpose (SOP) where you write about your past studies and work experience. Why did you select this course and why Canada? How this course will help you develop your skills and also most importantly how this program will help you grow in your home country?

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
sachin17 said:
i got 75% in 10th
67.6% in 12
pls...........help me

you should strong purpose of visit letter. It can a lot of help.