+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Street parking with US license plate

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by lenkoo, Oct 10, 2019.

  1. Hello,

    I recently moved to Toronto with my US car. I did all the RIV procedures and got the inspection done as well.

    I leased the house and my landlord gave me a letter so that i can get the street parking.

    Can I get my 6 month or one year street parking with my US license plate or should I change my license plate and get the street parking?

    Thank you
  2. You are going to have to change your plates no matter what.

Share This Page