+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strange thing happened to my ITA application - scaring

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
Hi all,

I am filling the ITA application from few days bit by bit ; today I connected again to work on the application; my work experience, personal history and my spouse personal history and other information is empty. Deleted by itself.

Have anyone experienced like this , any help?

I am worried.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Yes, it happened with me twice. This is a system glitch.
My personal history and travel history went blank twice. I had to do it in total 3 times.

It is recommended to fill your details in the online form during the day time in Canada - i.e. between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Canadian time.
I had no issues during these times as such.
Adjust your local timing accordingly and then take action during this time period.

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
sushsmart15 said:
My personal history and travel history went blank twice. I had to do it in total 3 times.

It is recommended to fill your details in the online form during the day time in Canada - i.e. between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Canadian time.
Adjust your local timing accordingly and then take action during this time period.
Your reply made me little relax. Thanks. Worrying part is the data which ITA application brought automatically from my profile is also deleted. Strange problem.

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
sushsmart15 said:

Anyone having similar problem.

Msq123

Jun 19, 2016
Yes mate, it happened to me thrice ! I was about to bang my head against wall but was told that its a system glitch... Had to do it all over again and it vanished again !!!!!
Annoying system glitch :mad:

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can highly recommend taking screen shots of all of the tables you complete - so you can reenter if you need to and also so you can coordinate all of the dates between them.

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
ozlis said:
I can highly recommend taking screen shots of all of the tables you complete - so you can reenter if you need to and also so you can coordinate all of the dates between them.
Thanks for Great Advice :) :)

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
Msq123 said:
Yes mate, it happened to me thrice ! I was about to bang my head against wall but was told that its a system glitch... Had to do it all over again and it vanished again !!!!!
Annoying system glitch :mad:
Do you think it would be worthful to waiting for a day , might be system recover all data back. Any chance?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettySoul2017 said:
Do you think it would be worthful to waiting for a day , might be system recover all data back. Any chance?
Sadly no - chalk it up as gone forever into the CIC void.

PrettySoul2017

Feb 22, 2017
Mthornt said:
Did you go into the individual sections and notice they were empty, or did something tip you off?
Dear Mthornt, The completed sections status changed to "in progress" and some portion of section are completely empty and surprising some parts are still have data. I guess it reverted my data of last 5 days.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had the same thing. Personal history and Travelling history have disappeared. Luckily I did screenshots of the travelling history (personal history was rather simple).

There is some kind of glitch there (looks like some problem with database behind).