+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stouffville College visa applications

Qayas

Apr 16, 2012
Hi!

1. I want to know the list of other documents which are necessary to submit with visa application and the list of the documents provided by the students of Stouffville College to CHC with visa application.

2. ACCA status when applied for visa application?

3. Registered with ACCA when applied for study permit.?

Students who got study permit for Stouffville College and answer my post will be really appreciated.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Qayas said:
Hi!

1. I want to know the list of other documents which are necessary to submit with visa application and the list of the documents provided by the students of Stouffville College to CHC with visa application.

Students who got study permit for Stouffville College and answer my post will be really appreciated.
If you are from Pakistan Please check out the ratio of student visa for this college before you apply, actually it is a private college and visa ratio from Pakistan is dead low............

Rahmat shah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
most of the students appling to this college momi is right the visa ratio is very low dont apply search for another one

Qayas

Apr 16, 2012
I have filed my visa application on 28.05.2012 for Stouffville College. I just want to know on what grounds CHC reject visa application.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
if u fulfil everything then the only reason to reject the visa application is that the VO is not satisfied that you will come back to pakistan....thats it!! :p :p :p

H

HBK

Qayas said:
Hi!

List of documents?
If you want V.O fall in love with your documents then go ahead and apply in so called ACCA and LSBF.

mrkashif

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Ashok is right. :V.O also fall in love with my doc. :-*
may be he will release my doc after when he will love ur doc.................................. :p

SyedBukhari

Apr 5, 2012
dont take any tenshn bro if visa in your luck then definitely you get it......
o bhai logon ki baton pe na jao bs confident raho. . . .

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
if u really want to do acca then why not try UK. its far more better place to do such course rather than canada....and easy to get visa!

Qayas

Apr 16, 2012
Ashok List of Documents are:

1. 2 photos white background

2. Passport

3. NIC copy on A4 size paper

4. Acceptance Letter ( Stouffville College )

5. Bank Statement ( 17000 CAD) Father Account, Bank Letter

6. Stamp Paper from Father about Financial Support.

7. Police Clearance Certificate

8. Birth Certificate

9. Family Tree Certificate NADRA

10. All Academic Certificates SSC , HSSC , BA , ACCA letter and ACCA exams status.

11. Study Plan in which i told them that i will go for CICA after completing ACCA there.

12. Photocopy of Passport

13. Visa Fee paid

14. Pay Slips of Father last 6months.

I was very very to the point in documents. What i have heard is that if u show extra money in your bank account then VO will reject your application thinking that he is going for business there and rejects visa, stating that you will not come back. Acceptance letter shows 15,500 CAD bank statement and i have showed with reasonable difference.

I was a student of CA in Pakistan and still continuing it but i have not showed this in my documents because VO can think that this guy is crazy so reject him.

What i think a positive point is that i got registered for ACCA in August 2009 and passed my BA in 2011. but i passed two papers of ACCA in this duration.

shazimgv

Jun 24, 2012
stouffville college sucks,i'm advicing you not aplly to stouffville clg after 8 months now they reject my documents/visa.
OMG.,.,.,........this's not done,i wasted my time and i waited for visa much,that's a completely sh it.,.,.

Rahmat shah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
shazimgv said:
stouffville college sucks,i'm advicing you not aplly to stouffville clg after 8 months now they reject my documents/visa.
OMG.,.,.,........this's not done,i wasted my time and i waited for visa much,that's a completely sh it.,.,.
so sad bro what was the reasons of rejection?