+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Storage solutions during COVID-19

Clariee

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys,
As you all know, many colleges and universities across the country are closing in-person classes and dormitories to avoid the spread of the COVID-19 virus. My college also took similar actions, and many students were heading to their homes to live with their families while attending classes online. I belong to one of them, but what bothers me is, I have a lot of stuff with me, and I have no idea how to find proper storage for these things. So today I'm here to get some details on companies offering such special discounts in North York. If anyone of you is aware of the same, please do me some help.
Thanks!

Reactions: sydneyblack

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys,
As you all know, many colleges and universities across the country are closing in-person classes and dormitories to avoid the spread of the COVID-19 virus. My college also took similar actions, and many students were heading to their homes to live with their families while attending classes online. I belong to one of them, but what bothers me is, I have a lot of stuff with me, and I have no idea how to find proper storage for these things. So today I'm here to get some details on companies offering such special discounts in North York. If anyone of you is aware of the same, please do me some help.
Thanks!
Google temporary storage. Don’t know if you will find any discounts but storage companies are all over the place.