+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR

waelhilal

Aug 19, 2019
I have apply for a visit visa to Canada and i got this reply:

--------!!!!!----= (Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee. =-------!!!!!-------

What is that happining i cant understand, it dosnt make any sence ?

Frist.

CIC Reply: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

My Reply: Immigration Status ? i traveled to Philippine, Dubai, Bahrain, Malaysia, and i travel to USA and France just before 6 Month and i still have the visa on my passport and my passprot expire after 6 years.
-----what immigration Status they are talking about ? i could stay in USA or France if he is not sure if i will leave Canada----

Second.

CIC Reply: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My Reply: I am Visiting for 10 Days, for visit like all other country i did, i really dont know what to reply on that, i mean i have wife and kid and my life is here in Saudi, i dont think i can leave them just like that and not return.

Third.

CIC Reply: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

My Reply: I am working in the company for 8 Years and i provided my employee paper and full detials ! what more ?

Othere then that if some one who can update me why i got this reply even that i provided all my document even more ! or the officer just look at the paper and say Naaa not my day ?? do this happen ?

will i be refounded the amount or its gone ? because i remember reading the amount will be refounded ? and if i apply again will i get the same letter or maybe it will work ? did some one try ?

Thanks
Wael