+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still waiting...

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
I just called CIC and was told that my file is at Scarborough!

I am so confused. Last time I was told my file was at St.Clair's office and before that I was told my file was at Scarborough?? now it is back at Scarborough again, it never been at St.Clair?? why would the agents give different information every time I call (only three times in 19 months)? I was even told last time that I might have my test in January and today the agent told me no test scheduled yet :-(

I won't call CIC anymore, they do not give true information :mad:

Can somebody advise please, what is best ATIP or GCMS? what is more detailed and worth to request? Thank You.

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]KEEP CALM...AND KEEP ON WAITING[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
similar issue as I, my processing started in Feb 2013 and No RQ, I called CIC, they are saying my application is at Scarborough since september. Still waiting for test .... :'(

MINA.S

Jan 5, 2014
Yolka said:
Applied/Received May 2012, in Process from January 2013, no RQ (yet).
hi Yolka
can you tell me plz, how did you know that your application is in process from jan, 13? did they inform you this by mail,email or you just checked your status in their website?
thank you so much

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
vinaypuri said:
similar issue as I, my processing started in Feb 2013 and No RQ, I called CIC, they are saying my application is at Scarborough since september. Still waiting for test .... :'(
Did you apply in 2012 too? Good luck with your application!

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
MINA.S said:
hi Yolka
can you tell me plz, how did you know that your application is in process from jan, 13? did they inform you this by mail,email or you just checked your status in their website?
thank you so much
Hi MINA.S,

It says on my online status that my Application is in Process from January 31st (for almost a year now). You should be able to check your online status too, unless you applied recently. It takes some time to see you online status. Good luck!