AOR Received.
November 26th 2009
File Transfer...
December 14th 2009
Med's Request
Repeated as expired, March 2010
Med's Done....
March 17th 2010
Hello I would start by saing my story, We sent our PR application based on the Family Sponsorship the first week of November 2009 we hired a Lawyer who seemed to know what he was doing, he advised us to send it to Bufalo but to our surprise two weeks later they called me from Bufalo letting me know that my application could not be processed there as I have not been in Canada long enough (at least 18th months) so they sent it to Missisagua and then once they approved it they forwarded it to London who received the file on December 14. I thought that everything was going to be straigh forward but not, my medicals got expired in the time that London CIC just dumped the application without even looking at it so in March had to repeat medicals, which cost a lot of money especially when you only have one income and a child to support. Got a letter in June from CIC saying that they needed the originals from my xray as the Doctor sent the wrong ones. Oh and forgot to mentioned that they lost my police certificate two times and had to sent them again once by mail and email. The last time that I was contacted by them, they told me that they have received the xray and police certifate and where gonna contact me once the medical department gets back to them. That was on June 24th now a month later I am still waiting and my patience is running out, we are running out of options and the lawyer I hired is not doing nothing. We are seriously thinking on going back to England as the money is getting really low. Can somebody please help me and answer how long do you think this is going to take.

Luca73

Jul 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ikaros, read my post "Well then, lets talk about it in detalis(Ex post-- a real shame) « 1 2 3 »" you will probably not find answers to your problems but at least you will feel that there are people like me that are closer mentally to what is happening to you and not to the coldness of a bunch of useless papers asked by CIC. Wish you a lot of luck!!!