Hi Guys,

Application submitted with a dependent : Oct 12, 2012
Landing Fee and Bio completed: Oct 26, 2013
Medical completed and received: Nov 2, 2013
Additional History submitted: Jan 14, 2014

Last msg on CIC Status

Application processing: Nov 17, 2013
Medical results have been received

No correspondence after that.....and my post-grad work permit expires in Aug 2014. My application is almost 3 months over the current processing time. Is there anyone in the similar situation???

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
adeelwaris said:
Hi Guys,

Application submitted with a dependent : Oct 12, 2012
Landing Fee and Bio completed: Oct 26, 2013
Medical completed and received: Nov 2, 2013
Additional History submitted: Jan 14, 2014

Last msg on CIC Status

Application processing: Nov 17, 2013
Medical results have been received

No correspondence after that.....and my post-grad work permit expires in Aug 2014. My application is almost 3 months over the current processing time. Is there anyone in the similar situation???
What was the additional history about and did you submit it based on their request?

adeelwaris

Feb 26, 2014
My personal history between Jan 2003 - Dec 2005

I guess I didn't go back enough into my personal history on my application which is the reason why extra years of history was requested a month after my medical was received.

I submitted exactly what they asked before the submission deadline and also sent it via email and got a reply that it has been received.

Is there any impact or delay on having a dependent in my application?

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
adeelwaris said:
My personal history between Jan 2003 - Dec 2005

I guess I didn't go back enough into my personal history on my application which is the reason why extra years of history was requested a month after my medical was received.

I submitted exactly what they asked before the submission deadline and also sent it via email and got a reply that it has been received.

Is there any impact or delay on having a dependent in my application?
If they asked for extra details, that means someone was waiting for those and that wait would not have happened otherwise. It's not possible to say for sure but very reasonable to assume that it would introduce some delay in your application. Even if you submitted it the day after they asked.

Order GCMS notes if you are worried but I don't think there's any reason to be worried.