+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still waiting for my PR card

engineer_to_be

Oct 11, 2019
Hi, I received my eCopr 2 months ago and my status in IRCC changed to "approved", but I haven't received my PR card yet. The processing time according to website is 45 days. Also I uploded my picture to permanent resident portal but it is still "in review with IRCC" . Has anybody experienced this? What should be my next step?

Reactions: fernandaontario

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi, I received my eCopr 2 months ago and my status in IRCC changed to "approved", but I haven't received my PR card yet. The processing time according to website is 45 days. Also I uploded my picture to permanent resident portal but it is still "in review with IRCC" . Has anybody experienced this? What should be my next step?
I’m in the exact same situation. I received eCoPR on September 15th, photo is still under review and no pr card yet… my VO is Etobicoke, what about yours?
the processing time is 89 days as of November 9th in the website…

Reactions: engineer_to_be

engineer_to_be

Oct 11, 2019
I’m in the exact same situation. I received eCoPR on September 15th, photo is still under review and no pr card yet… my VO is Etobicoke, what about yours?
the processing time is 89 days as of November 9th in the website…
I'm not sure. How can I check which VO is processing my application?
Edit: just checked the processing time. It is 89 days now, it used to be 45 days so I don't know what's going on anymore :(

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I'm not sure. How can I check which VO is processing my application?
Edit: just checked the processing time. It is 89 days now, it used to be 45 days so I don't know what's going on anymore :(
On your eCoPR it’s under Application details, will say “issued at…”
The processing time has gone down, back in October was around 120-105 days

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
3 months!? You mean after receiving eCoPR? Or after getting the update that your card was approved and mailed to you?
I got the “approved” from my GC key account on Monday and said it might take up to 6 weeks to be delivered to my address…