+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still on Biometrics delay

Holadre

Oct 6, 2018
I previously posted a thread on this, it has been close to three months I submitted online but am yet to receive my biometrics letter,I want to ask; is it possible to go for physical submission as suggested by my agent or should I still be patient and wait for biometrics letter to be out, and will the physical submission over write the online submission? Am really confused here.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
There are some barcodes on the biometrics letter that need to be scanned before taking your biometrics. Raise a CSE form and inform CIC about this issue. See what they suggest.

Somi1

Jul 12, 2019
I previously posted a thread on this, it has been close to three months I submitted online but am yet to receive my biometrics letter,I want to ask; is it possible to go for physical submission as suggested by my agent or should I still be patient and wait for biometrics letter to be out, and will the physical submission over write the online submission? Am really confused here.
Did you receive the biometric letter? Could you please share your timeline? Thanks