+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still not receiving eCoPR 3-weeks after uploading address and photo

chongshum

Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys, I received the credentials for PR Confirmation Portal on 20th Jun, through which I submitted my address and photo the next day.
I still haven't received a eCoPR after 3 weeks, while other users in the forum have reported receiving eCoPR in just a few days after submission.
Is this normal, or should I be worried and send out enquire letters?

Camilaferrd

Jun 13, 2019
Montreak
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello! Same thing here!
I submitted my address and photo on 23 Jun and still nothing! I tried to call them, but wasnt able to speak to an agent. Yesterday I decided to send a webform to check bc its getting ridiculous. I saw people receiving the eCOPR on the same day they submitted.

cacagb

Jul 13, 2021
I submitted my address and photo on July 3rd. I haven't received my eCOPR yet either. Where were your last VO? I received the Portal email from Etobicoke.

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
I submitted my address and photo on July 3rd. I haven't received my eCOPR yet either. Where were your last VO? I received the Portal email from Etobicoke.
Did u send before portal additnaiol documents...likr proff of relation etc they they send portal pr confirmation?

Camilaferrd

Jun 13, 2019
Montreak
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My VO is Mississauga. I saw a lot of people saying that Mississauga is taking forever to send the eCOPR :(

Camilaferrd

Jun 13, 2019
Montreak
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any news, guys? Im calling them since last week, but wasnt able to talk to an agent. I already sent a webform but nothing yet.