+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still Ineligible. I can't figure out why. Any help is appreciated.

kashyapparmar

Sep 12, 2014
Hello Guys,

I've received the similar response today morning from CIC against application submitted in early January 2015.
It says "You are not eligible for Express Entry"
I've given IELTS in May-2014, score 7.5. Having work experience of 7+ Years, in 2173 NOC, EAC is also done still I've got this message.
Can anyone help me understanding what is going wrong here ? Any email address of CIC where I can raise a query of this ?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
kashyapparmar said:
Hello Guys,

I've received the similar response today morning from CIC against application submitted in early January 2015.
It says "You are not eligible for Express Entry"
I've given IELTS in May-2014, score 7.5. Having work experience of 7+ Years, in 2173 NOC, EAC is also done still I've got this message.
Can anyone help me understanding what is going wrong here ? Any email address of CIC where I can raise a query of this ?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Are you guys applying for FSW? Calculate your possible score first using this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp. If you don't get a score of at least 67 then maybe that is the reason why.

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
magnacarta said:
Are you guys applying for FSW? Calculate your possible score first using this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp. If you don't get a score of at least 67 then maybe that is the reason why.
OK something different happened when I submitted this time. It just says "Submitted", unlike my other previous transmission that automatically says "Ineligible" in less than a minute. The only thing I changed was my PRIMARY OCCUPATION. I made a mistake of placing my NOC D current job in Canada with 0.5 years of experience instead of my NOC A with 6 years of experience abroad. Hopefully I'll be qualifying for FSW this time around. (fingers crossed)

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
To share my experience with you, is that i became ineligible but in the previous profile I entered 11,500 cad that I had a the time, but now the quantity needed is no less than 12,000. So my profile became ineligible but gave me chance to entered a NEW profile. Such I did, only thing I don´t like is that it tells me 24 hours to see points reflected, first time it told me at once my points. Hopefully everything well this 2nd time !!!!

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
gecordon said:
To share my experience with you, is that i became ineligible but in the previous profile I entered 11,500 cad that I had a the time, but now the quantity needed is no less than 12,000. So my profile became ineligible but gave me chance to entered a NEW profile. Such I did, only thing I don´t like is that it tells me 24 hours to see points reflected, first time it told me at once my points. Hopefully everything well this 2nd time !!!!
You had a preview of your points even despite being ineligible? It might be a different case since the only problem is your fund.

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
same happened with me.
as its transmitted we cant edit it

we can create profile many times till it gets submitted?