+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still Ineligible. I can't figure out why. Any help is appreciated.

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
I got ineligible status twice this week. My wife doesn't have ECA or IELTS, but I'm the principal applicant and I have both ECA and IELTS. Does this affect the application?
I am also currently working in Canada but I don't belong to NOC 0, A, B but my work experience is. So I still filed the "Intended work in Canada" text fields with details including my LMO
which is applied early last year.

• not having a valid language test - took IELTS
• language test results that are more than two years old - took it last month
• a language test score that is too low - R-9,L-7.5,W-6.5,S-6.5
• not having enough relevant work experience - Architectural experience since 2005
• not having the required education level - 4 years credited
• not having enough funds - 16000

I also took the suggestion on some threads in the forum regarding the "full academic years". From 5 to 15, adding my primary and secondary schooling. I've also checked and rechecked the date entries of
my work experience. So I can't figure out what is the problem. Any suggestion guys? Thanks!

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
I also had the same issue when I tried to submit my EE. Just now I was thinking to post a topic and saw yours. Please help us if any one had the same issue. I also sent a technical issue report to CIC but haven't heard anything from them.

magnacarta said:
I got ineligible status twice this week. My wife doesn't have ECA or IELTS, but I'm the principal applicant and I have both ECA and IELTS. Does this affect the application?
I am also currently working in Canada but I don't belong to NOC 0, A, B but my work experience is. So I still filed the "Intended work in Canada" text fields with details including my LMO

• not having enough relevant work experience - Architectural experience since 2005

I also took the suggestion on some threads in the forum regarding the "full academic years". From 5 to 15, adding my primary and secondary schooling. I've also checked and rechecked the date entries of
my work experience. So I can't figure out what is the problem. Any suggestion guys? Thanks!

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
AEE11 said:
I also had the same issue when I tried to submit my EE. Just now I was thinking to post a topic and saw yours. Please help us if any one had the same issue. I also sent a technical issue report to CIC but haven't heard anything from them.
Are you also currently working here in Canada?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone help i am facing same issue

not having a valid language test - took IELTS
• a language test score that is too low - R-7,L-7,W-6.5,S-6
• not having enough relevant work experience - 2 year work experience
• not having the required education level - MBA
• not having enough funds - 13000

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
If anyone was able to submit the application successfully please let us know why it would give as ineligible?

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
AEE11 said:
Yes, I have 2 years of NOC B experience and 3 years of other experience in Canada.
You are better off than me as I am on NOC D and less than a year of experience. I think you could be qualified for CEC. Maybe check your form repeatedly.

In my case, I think my error is on "Primary Occupation". I entered my occupation here in Canada which is not on either NOC 0,A, or B. I'll check that one
out first and maybe take a stab for FSW.

asdf-1234+

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
magnacarta said:

funds. I read somewhere that for one applicant you need to have $12K, and for two applicants then you need double the funds. try putting more $$ under funds, say $30K, and try again.

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
asdf-1234+ said:
funds. I read somewhere that for one applicant you need to have $12K, and for two applicants then you need double the funds. try putting more $$ under funds, say $30K, and try again.
There's a link beside the text field regarding funds. its around $14000+ for 2 persons.

I think I figured out my problem but I haven't tried it yet. My occupation here in Canada is neither NOC 0,A, nor B and only have 6 mos experience. My previous work experience is in NOC A for more than 6 years. I'll try to change my "primary occupation" from NOC D to NOC A.

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
magnacarta said:
There's a link beside the text field regarding funds. its around $14000+ for 2 persons.

I think I figured out my problem but I haven't tried it yet. My occupation here in Canada is neither NOC 0,A, nor B and only have 6 mos experience. My previous work experience is in NOC A for more than 6 years. I'll try to change my "primary occupation" from NOC D to NOC A.
I had the same issue. I changed my primary NOC back to my main experience.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magnacarta said:

How much you scores in IELTS?

sergmart

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I have the same issue but even with a LMIA number, not sure what I am doing wrong.
Did you figure it out? I have already tried 4 times but still giving me ineligible.

Thanks.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
So does it even checks job title? I thought when we select from the drop down NOC code it goes by that?

magnacarta said:
You are better off than me as I am on NOC D and less than a year of experience. I think you could be qualified for CEC. Maybe check your form repeatedly.

In my case, I think my error is on "Primary Occupation". I entered my occupation here in Canada which is not on either NOC 0,A, or B. I'll check that one
out first and maybe take a stab for FSW.

sergmart

Feb 1, 2015
I have 6 years of experience for NOC 0213 (2009-current) and 5 more 0113 (2004-2009).
My current job is in Canada for the last 14 months. (NOC 0123)