+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still cant claim my points for Canadian education!

hybridin

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Steps taken (just like in that email cic sent us some time ago)

1. Went to Study and Languages
2. Clicked on my Canadian degree, expanded it (modify) (I have 2 degrees - foreign and canadian)
3. Selected:
- Level of education: two year program ...
- Was %%FIRST_LAST%% awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study? Yes
- Was this degree, diploma or certificate: Yes
-- from a public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec)
-- ... blah blah blah
- What is the Designated Learning Institution (DLI) number of the school? O19283850612 (george brown)
- Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses? Yes
- Did %%FIRST_LAST%% study in Canada based on an award that required them to go back to their home country to apply their knowledge and skills? This includes some awards from Global Affairs Canada. - No
4. Clicked Saved -> Continue -> Sign -> Transmit
Done

I did it 2 weeks ago. I was under the impression that my score was supposed to get updated before todays draw but I am still at 0 (CRS - Canadian education) points for my Canadian education

What gives?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
“Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses? Yes“

This is the issue, this questions is asking whether half of the courses of your program were ESL or FSL courses (courses intented for you to learn or improve your English or French)

Answer should be “no“. You will get your points within 24 hrs.

hybridin

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
DelPiero07 said:
“Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses? Yes“

This is the issue, this questions is asking whether half of the courses of your program were ESL or FSL courses (courses intented for you to learn or improve your English or French)

Answer should be “no“. You will get your points within 24 hrs.
My god..... Thanks !

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017