Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
6-06-2014
LANDED..........
7-06-2014
I'm currently awaiting my COPR from the CIC in Ottawa. However back in February I applied for an IEC visa in just in case my applciation would take longer than my current permit is valid till (feb 15)

Now all of a sudden I get an email from the IEC stating the following

This letter refers to your application for an IEC Work Permit.
Your application as requested is refused.
Section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that all questions put to
an applicant must be answered truthfully and that all relevant evidence that an officer requests,
and reasonably requires, must be provided.

To date, you have failed to comply with our request
for a Police Certificate from the United Kingdom issued within 3 months from the date
you submitted your stage 2 application, which is required to correctly evaluate your eligibility
for a work permit.

As a result of this, your application, as requested, is refused. Please note that
you may reapply to Stage 2, if your IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter is still valid at the time of
submission

Does this equate to me being 'refused' entry to Canada? I am currently on a bridging permit till February 2015, and the CIC have already requested copies of my passport along with bio data, and a 'decision made' was present on the ECAS part of the website.

I applied for the IEC permit to ensure that when my current work permit ends in February 2015,

I could have re entered already in December 2013 on the IEC visa if my PR application hadn't been processed already.

I don't wish for my PR application to be in jeopardy because I forgot to upload a police check from the UK

skier22

Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
Med's Request
16-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
6-06-2014
LANDED..........
7-06-2014

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
skier22 said:
I'm currently awaiting my COPR from the CIC in Ottawa. However back in February I applied for an IEC visa in just in case my applciation would take longer than my current permit is valid till (feb 15)

Now all of a sudden I get an email from the IEC stating the following

This letter refers to your application for an IEC Work Permit.
Your application as requested is refused.
Section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that all questions put to
an applicant must be answered truthfully and that all relevant evidence that an officer requests,
and reasonably requires, must be provided.

To date, you have failed to comply with our request
for a Police Certificate from the United Kingdom issued within 3 months from the date
you submitted your stage 2 application, which is required to correctly evaluate your eligibility
for a work permit.

As a result of this, your application, as requested, is refused. Please note that
you may reapply to Stage 2, if your IEC Conditional Acceptance Letter is still valid at the time of
submission

Does this equate to me being 'refused' entry to Canada? I am currently on a bridging permit till February 2015, and the CIC have already requested copies of my passport along with bio data, and a 'decision made' was present on the ECAS part of the website.

I applied for the IEC permit to ensure that when my current work permit ends in February 2015,

I could have re entered already in December 2013 on the IEC visa if my PR application hadn't been processed already.

I don't wish for my PR application to be in jeopardy because I forgot to upload a police check from the UK
Nah.. nothing to worry everything should be fine. decision was made on your application before that so CIC knows everything. Just relax you will get your COPR within next week I think