+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to take after completing the 2nd medical test

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello,

I just received a letter (IMM1017E) from the IRCC that I have to undergo a medical examination again. I assume that is because the medical report results have a validity of one year and mine has gone beyond a year,

I uploaded my initial medical examination report that I received from the panel physician along with my other documents on my IRCC account, when I was asked to submit all the documents after receiving the ITA.

I wanted to know whether I should upload the new medical document there again? Or whether the panel physicians will send the results directly to IRCC?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I just received a letter (IMM1017E) from the IRCC that I have to undergo a medical examination again. I assume that is because the medical report results have a validity of one year and mine has gone beyond a year,

I uploaded my initial medical examination report that I received from the panel physician along with my other documents on my IRCC account, when I was asked to submit all the documents after receiving the ITA.

I wanted to know whether I should upload the new medical document there again? Or whether the panel physicians will send the results directly to IRCC?

Thank you in advance for your response.
They had given you a letter with a barcode on it. You need to submit that whereas they will send the reports directly to IRCC.

Reactions: Nihal_A

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Thanks for your response.

Did you upload that document on your IRCC account or send it through the web form? I'm curious because it is an additional document. When I renewed my passport, I only sent the copy of the renewed passport through the webform (and also received a reply from them that they have received it).

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020

Did you upload that document on your IRCC account or send it through the web form? I'm curious because it is an additional document. When I renewed my passport, I only sent the copy of the renewed passport through the webform (and also received a reply from them that they have received it).

Did you upload that document on your IRCC account or send it through the web form?

I'm curious because it is an additional document. When I renewed my passport, I only sent the copy of the renewed passport through the webform (and also received a reply from IRCC that they have received it).

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Did you upload that document on your IRCC account or send it through the web form?

I'm curious because it is an additional document. When I renewed my passport, I only sent the copy of the renewed passport through the webform (and also received a reply from IRCC that they have received it).
Ok for your medical did you received an email or did you did upfront. If email, then it should have instructions to send it, if upfront try to send it by webform.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Ok for your medical did you received an email or did you did upfront. If email, then it should have instructions to send it, if upfront try to send it by webform.
So I did an upfront medical exam and submitted that (along with other required documents) after I received my ITA. This was over a year ago.

Now I received the Form IMM1017E (Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary), which has all my application details like UCI, Application number, Address phone number, etc printed on the form to be filled out by the physician.

It said that my application has reached a stage where medical examination results are now required. And that I had to complete it within 30 days. The letter has no information on what to upload.

I got the medical done yesterday. The panel physicians said that they will upload the results and that I will receive an email from IRCC when they receive my results, I still received that eMedical document from them. I don't know where to upload that. They were also unsure if I have to send it from my side as well.

I'm planning on calling the High Commission in New Delhi or the Embassy in Bangalore to ask if I have to submit that eMedical document through the web form as well.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So I did an upfront medical exam and submitted that (along with other required documents) after I received my ITA. This was over a year ago.

Now I received the Form IMM1017E (Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary), which has all my application details like UCI, Application number, Address phone number, etc printed on the form to be filled out by the physician.

It said that my application has reached a stage where medical examination results are now required. And that I had to complete it within 30 days. The letter has no information on what to upload.

I got the medical done yesterday. The panel physicians said that they will upload the results and that I will receive an email from IRCC when they receive my results, I still received that eMedical document from them. I don't know where to upload that. They were also unsure if I have to send it from my side as well.

I'm planning on calling the High Commission in New Delhi or the Embassy in Bangalore to ask if I have to submit that eMedical document through the web form as well.
Send it through webform and also call as you said.

Reactions: Nihal_A