+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to apply?

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Could anyone brief about the steps to apply for Quebec Immigration. I am already in EE pool with 389 points. I am not able to create Mon Projet account now. Do they post tentative date for accepting new applications. And what all documents do we require to submit an application. Please help me with this info.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
sundeep38 said:
Could anyone brief about the steps to apply for Quebec Immigration. I am already in EE pool with 389 points. I am not able to create Mon Projet account now. Do they post tentative date for accepting new applications. And what all documents do we require to submit an application. Please help me with this info.
I have same question but didnt get any reply from anyone

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
According to MIDI after 20th June 2016 one can open mon projet account.
what all docs we have to produce......do we have to send copies or photostat copies with notarized tested or we have to WES or any other kind of attestations of documents ...

can you plzz tell the full scenario plzzz

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?