russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I have a question. I've applied for PGWP online last week. During my Study permit, I worked for more than 20 hours over 4 weeks across 4 months. Would that be a problem in deciding my application?
The only way it wouldn't affect it is if you were on a scheduled break. If you were not on a break, it will be a big problem.

Jamboe

Jan 23, 2019
It asks for your employment history. If you don't have any employment history then you can mention that you were studying x course in x college/university.

Odds are that you would have probably worked at a part-time job. You can mention that in the employment section.
Thanks. One more question. I recently got my passport renewed, and it has no visa or stamps. Should I post a copy of my new passport only - without any visas, or new and old passport with visa copies?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks. One more question. I recently got my passport renewed, and it has no visa or stamps. Should I post a copy of my new passport only - without any visas, or new and old passport with visa copies?
Honestly don't know the answer to that. Generally when I was having residence visa abroad we stapled the two passports together when the visa was on the old passport. Perhaps you can do the same. If they require the new one you are good. If they require the old also you are covered.

JaskiratSINGH123

Sep 10, 2018
I just want to know I didn’t uploaded the picture of my study permit with my but I filled all my other details so it is necessary to upload it or not I m worried pllz reply and I also have coop wrk permit and I didn’t uploaded that too..

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I just want to know I didn’t uploaded the picture of my study permit with my but I filled all my other details so it is necessary to upload it or not I m worried pllz reply and I also have coop wrk permit and I didn’t uploaded that too..
Upload where ? you need to upload your invitation letter and/or your study permit. It depends on your college.

If you are in doubt then you should contact your college.

Karanbir29

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can I work for more than 40 hours with 2 different employers after applying for PGWP but waiting for an answer?

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Hi

Is it possible to flagpole, while the pgwp online application has all ready been made. The thing is that most employers are looking for a valid work permit and hence this question.

Let me know