+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

steps for withdrawing and recreating EE profile

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
As I entered the pool in feb., 2015 and at that time the job bank was the older version

http://archive.jobbank.gc.ca//prov-eng.aspx?RchJobType=Reg_jobs&OpPage=50

Now the version of Job Bank has changed and it has the option of deactivation but the older version dosen't seem to have one.

So I created a new GC key with a new email id and registered with job bank with the new email id and EE profile. then I deleted my job bank profile and EE profile.

I can still open my older job bank account but now it has no visible profile.

When I open cic account with old GC key it shows the EE profile but status of application is blank...

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
By using a new GCKey. If you don't prefer that route, withdraw existing profile and create a fresh profile using the same GCKey.

I have withdrawn my account, but it is not showing the option to create new account using same gc key ?

Its giving only 3 options
Visitor visa, study and/or workpermit,
International Experience Canada
Interim Federal Health Program

Kindly suggest me how can I create a new EE profile using same GC key

Thanks in anticipation !!!

includeme_26

Sep 26, 2019
Hello,

How can i withdraw my current EE profile that is about to expire and create a new one within the same account?

Thanks for any help!

ujalaummar

Mar 18, 2020
Hello everyone

I need some some help to recreate my express entry profile with the old GC key. I already withdrew my EE profile as it was expiring soon. can anyone help and share some information about it.