+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

steps after transferring money for gic

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey

can someone help with this question ? do i need to contact Scotia bank after transferring money for gic ?

Scotia Bank website does not say anything about contacting them, and says they will send us confirmation once money is received.

But my consultant asked me to email them and ask for gic cert,,, shall i contact them ??

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl1 said:
hey

can someone help with this question ? do i need to contact Scotia bank after transferring money for gic ?

Scotia Bank website does not say anything about contacting them, and says they will send us confirmation once money is received.

But my consultant asked me to email them and ask for gic cert,,, shall i contact them ??
yup.. you have to send them the confirmation of your wire transfer details. they will get back to you within couple of days.

Dr.Raj91

Jun 26, 2014
chennai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Wait for 5 to 6 working days ,

Before that you will get an activation mail from Scotia bank!

Or else try calling the toll free number of Scotia bank! They will give immediate response!

Don't forget to mention your account and passport number before speaking with them!

All the best!

ruchingoel

Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After transferring money, wait for 4 to 5 days, upon receiving the money, scotia bank will automatically contact you through your mail email address. so just chill and wait..

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait for 5 to 6 working days ,

Before that you will get an activation mail from Scotia bank!

Or else try calling the toll free number of Scotia bank! They will give immediate response!

Don't forget to mention your account and passport number before speaking with them!

All the best!
okay,, r u talking about activating secure transfer account ???

i olready have it,, and have already transferred the money,,, but consultant asked me to email them,, and i dont think there is any point contacting them as they are gonna proceed only once they receive the money

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup.. you have to send them the confirmation of your wire transfer details. they will get back to you within couple of days.
do u know what address should i send them the confirmation to ?

gdange87

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Pune
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-07-2014
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Passport Req..
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2014
LANDED..........
Coming this September
Hey No need for any confirmation ... once u transfer money..just give them a call week later and confirm if they have ur money.
They will send the details to u soon .... I recieved my mail in the same manner

Cheerios
G

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to send the TT copy of your wire transfer confirmation & then only the can provide you the certificate.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to send the TT copy of your wire transfer confirmation & then only the can provide you the certificate.
okay,,, but where should i send it ? do you have their email address ? i am pretty sure i can't send it to the new account email,,,

ruchingoel

Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i told you, upon receiving the money, Scotia bank will automatically contact you. there is absolutely no need to send anything to scotia bank or calling their customer care (wait for atleast 7 working days), they won't help.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl1 said:
okay,,, but where should i send it ? do you have their email address ? i am pretty sure i can't send it to the new account email,,,
yes you need to send at new account email only without your tt copy they cannot process it.