+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps After Submitting ITA

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I received 600 points to my express entry score after I got the OINP nomination. After which I got ITA on 30th October 2019. I filed ITA on the 13th of November 2019. Could someone please let me know
1) What is the next process? (In detail would really help)
2) Wait time (and if it's different just because I have an OINP nomination as well)

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I received 600 points to my express entry score after I got the OINP nomination. After which I got ITA on 30th October 2019. I filed ITA on the 13th of November 2019. Could someone please let me know
1) What is the next process? (In detail would really help)
2) Wait time (and if it's different just because I have an OINP nomination as well)
wait, nothing to do but wait

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Wait and check on your application status. How to check on your application status:

Order GCMS notes. It is advised to wait for 60-90 days post-AOR before ordering your first set. then after ordering your first set, you can order them once per month. Here is the website that I used to order my notes https://www.getgcms.com/.

Call IRCC, it is advised to wait after you reach 6 months to start calling them unless you have a big concern regarding your application or there is a delay in receiving your GCMS notes and you are worried about your application. After 6 months wait, call them with an interval of 2 weeks between each call. If you don’t live in Canada call them using text now app. Download Text Now app and pick a Canadian number. IRCC number is 888-242-2100. When you call them, don’t ask general questions. Be specific. For example, ask about the status of eligibility and security which are the most important stages.

Raise a case-specific inquiry ( CSE). Unless you want to add an additional document to your application or you have a big concern regarding your application, it is advised to wait after 6 months to raise CSE. Again be specific don’t ask general questions. here is the website for CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Make sure you log into your account on a regular basis so that you don't miss any communications from IRCC. Also, check your email and spam on a regular basis. If your application process goes beyond 6 months, do not panic because it is normal these days.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Wait and check on your application status. How to check on your application status:

Order GCMS notes. It is advised to wait for 60-90 days post-AOR before ordering your first set. then after ordering your first set, you can order them once per month. Here is the website that I used to order my notes https://www.getgcms.com/.

Call IRCC, it is advised to wait after you reach 6 months to start calling them unless you have a big concern regarding your application or there is a delay in receiving your GCMS notes and you are worried about your application. After 6 months wait, call them with an interval of 2 weeks between each call. If you don’t live in Canada call them using text now app. Download Text Now app and pick a Canadian number. IRCC number is 888-242-2100. When you call them, don’t ask general questions. Be specific. For example, ask about the status of eligibility and security which are the most important stages.

Raise a case-specific inquiry ( CSE). Unless you want to add an additional document to your application or you have a big concern regarding your application, it is advised to wait after 6 months to raise CSE. Again be specific don’t ask general questions. here is the website for CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Make sure you log into your account on a regular basis so that you don't miss any communications from IRCC. Also, check your email and spam on a regular basis. If your application process goes beyond 6 months, do not panic because it is normal these days.
Thanks a lot for your reply. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Reactions: Holyange