+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps after ITA ??

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody tell what are the steps after receiving ITA.
thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confirm the details and fill up the profile completely, upload all required documents as per your personalized checklist, pay the fees online, submit the application within 60 days and wait for PR.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
If you will accept the invitation, you need to:
1- Fill in the required forms through link in your EE account.
2- Next, you will need to prepare all the required documents which will be listed in the next page.
3- This includes proof of medical exam (so you need to perform the medical examination).
4- After preparing all the documents, you need to scan them and upload them using the corresponding links.
5- After the upload of ALL documents, you will review all your forms and docs, pay the application fees (and the PR Right fees if you want to pay them in advance). Then submit the application.
Best wishes.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrj123 said:
Can anybody tell what are the steps after receiving ITA.
thanks
Hello ,

I just received ITA . Could you guide me through what steps you followed for up-front medical exam

aguptarvce

May 14, 2017
Hello All,

I am an Indian and I have lived in France and England for more than 6 months in each country. Now, my understanding is that I would require police certificates from both of these countries. Now, visas for both these countries are stamped in my older passport, which eventually expired and I got a renewed passport which is blank now. My question is as only the biographical page of passport is requested, how will Canadian govt. come to know my residential history in France and England if I dont declare the same in application form. Will hiding my residential history cause any issues later as my new passport is blank with no visa stamps.

Kalaivanee

Jun 7, 2014
Hi Can somebody tell me what happens after PR application submission? how long it takes for processing under FSW?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Can somebody tell me what happens after PR application submission? how long it takes for processing under FSW?
up to 6 months on average

charsi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I am an Indian and I have lived in France and England for more than 6 months in each country. Now, my understanding is that I would require police certificates from both of these countries. Now, visas for both these countries are stamped in my older passport, which eventually expired and I got a renewed passport which is blank now. My question is as only the biographical page of passport is requested, how will Canadian govt. come to know my residential history in France and England if I dont declare the same in application form. Will hiding my residential history cause any issues later as my new passport is blank with no visa stamps.
This would be quite a risky move. Getting a PCC isn't that hard.

Rohan Kenneth

Sep 12, 2017
Hello All,

Hi There,
Your new Passport is always linked to your older passports. Yo have to declare and obtain PCC from all the countries visited and stayed for more than 3 months. In my case, I stayed in USA for 2 years and hence required a CC from the FBI. The Canadian govt will never know unless they deep dive into your profile and then if they found the PCCs missing they might ask you to get a new one or debar you for 5 years or wont refund your application fees. The best practice would be to have these PCCs beforehand.

black-bimmer

Oct 21, 2018
Do I need to take medical tests before submitting the application? Can I submit the application and then have the doctor send the reports directly to CIC ?